Saturday, June 1, 2013

I am Back

Apparantly I was deleted for SPAM.  I don't sell anything.  I don't endorse any specific products, nor do I have the capability to invade anyone else's blog or email with SPAM. I don't even EAT SPAM.   So I am at a loss.  The only thing I can think of is I made someone mad with a comment I made about a certain website that sells teacher's products.  Or perhaps they didn't like me referring to a WiKi site I had created that listed free resources for teachers who were using Daily Five activities in their class.  Is that SPAM??  Who knows.  I am so glad the "blogger police"  can delete a WHOLE account for a few comments made when there are whole entire blogs dedicated to nudity, profanity and other filth that are allowed to remain on line.


No comments:

Post a Comment